Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Finally, this semester is OVER! well not quite, I still have two finals tomorrow. As I venture off to new and brighter things, my departure from Fullerton College is well overdue. I have to say, when I first started at FC, it was a thrill and intimidating at the same time, however now that I matured and enlightened my conscience on the nature of our society, I am overwhelmed with humility. I have come to accomplish a lot in this spurt of my life and lessons I did learn, some the hard way and others not so much. Architecture has become my true passion, but more importantly, improving the conditions of our underprivileged parts of our communities. As for now, I will embark on a new adventure, hopefully at USC, "Fight On!" but really, I can't wait to stop making that early morning drive to the O.C., and look forward to making that drive west. LA is my home and I feel good about that. I am just amazed as to how many people I encountered while in the O.C. that really don't know what LA is all about, and frankly I'm a little tired of everyone saying LA is ghetto when they never even venture out that way anyway. Oh well, I know the true LA, its better that I keep my secret spots to myself anyway. Seriously though, LA is the best place to live, and this is evident by all the out of towner's thronging here from all over the nation after one visit. To each is his own, and I hope the best for all the friends and acquaintances that I made while in the O.C., BUT SEE YA!

1 comment:

  1. yay for success! when do you start USC? congrats on ur future endeavor dude!!!!! ur awesome

    ReplyDelete